Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

9.11.2008

Families are Forever

So school has already started and studying is taking over our lives! Jason is taking chemistry, physics, calculus, and new testament. I am taking American heritage, new testament part 1, new testament part 2, statistics, and humanities. WoW we are crazy, along with working part/full time! Somewhere in all of that we have managed to get our condo in order looking very cute, and thanks to mama pickett and dad... here is a picture of our bed and yes Jason let me put pink in there :)


and i Love our cute sign "Always kiss me goodnight!" Here is another room, out dining room hmm and lets see, a book of mormon on the table, a water, cards, a candle, and Jason's backpack on the chair... pretty clean ;) wish it was that clean now, (we have books and notebooks and thank you cards EVERYWHERE!!) I tried to set a goal for us to write 10 wedding thank you notes a day.. it does pretty well the first few days of the week.. we are getting there though..bear with us!

and lastly, These signs are so cute and I had Jason pose under them but he was laughing too hard :) Families are Forever and I am so thankful for that! The Temple is such an amazing place and I have been so blessed in my life for having the opportunity to be able to enter into the temple, and enter with my sweetheart. It is so comforting knowing that even after we die we are sealed together for time and eternity so we are able to be married in our next life too. Our children will also be with us forever and ever, being able to be born into the convenant. I am so thankful for this amazing church and the family/marriage beliefs it stands for, and nothing can compromise it, not even the changing ways of the world!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Cute!! I cant wait to see more!

Brittani said...

jason rocks. what a sweet picture

Erin and Zach said...

HAHAHAHAHAH. that's awesome...

Erin and Zach said...

the post is cute...the picture of jason is what im laughing about so hard...

April Kennedy said...

I was actually coming on to your blog because I was going to ask you to post pics of your house. I STILL want to get you something to help decorate your place for your wedding present! The place looks great. Now I can go shopping! Love your sweet testimony too.