Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7.06.2008

40 Days


As of today it is officially 40 days!!! My family left yesterday but we were able to get so much done! We got bridesmaid dresses, tux's ordered, my dress, announcements addressed, but there was a slight problem in the announcements so they should be all sent out by this week!! Everything is coming together so perfectly! I am so thankful for my wonderful family and parents and that I am sealed to them forever and I have the opportunity to be sealed to my sweatheart for time and eternity! (and our family to come someday!) So Jason won't tell me much more than he is surprising me with a honeymoon! I need to pack swimsuits and it will be warm weather... hmmm.. maybe he will tell my sisters.. they always tell me! haha I can't wait he is just the sweetest thing ever! We also were able to finish registering! I think... I am sure we need to add a couple more things! 40 days seems so far away.. but I think it will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

April Kennedy said...

Devyn....I love, love, love your blog! And I so love your wedding invitiations, your picture, and that you have found someone so wonderful. You, too, are a truly wonderful person and I really do love everything about you! I will check your blog often...keep updated with ours too....4kennedys.blogspot.com! Can't wait for the reception!
April Kennedy