Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7.11.2008

5 weeks


Today is officially 5 weeks or 35 days whichever sounds shorter! I can not wait and I still cannot believe it is so close, but it still seems so far! So announcements are officially OUT! YAY I hope everyone liked our choice of announcements, they were designed by our amazing engagement photographer Suzy Olivera! http://www.suzyophotography.com/ so they are one of a kind! My favorite part is the back with our website, and I am assuming everyone that is reading this saw that! So our latest updates are; I got my first fitting of my dress and alterations are in the process :) still have not found shoes, we are still getting together addresses that have not been collected to send the remainder of the announcements out, we still have not decided on a wedding song (if anyone has any good suggestions for our first dance!!) and we have to pick out linens, rentals, and flowers when i go home! BY the WAY..... I get to go home tomorrow to spend two weeks at home, but the first week I am a camp counselor at 4H camp!!! and the next week we are having a family reunion and I will be attending the Sacramento Temple on July 26th! I will be away from my sweetheart for 11 days! I will miss him so so much, but I can not wait to be home and to eat some Taqueria Rosita!

1 comment:

April Kennedy said...

Devyn,
When you get home will you color my hair? pleasssse and then curl it like your picture! Let me know. Can't wait to see you!