Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7.01.2008

Family visiting!

Oh man! so little, or actually not so little, Zach has EFY this week and good thing at that because that means my parents had a reason to come out, other than just help with wedding planning!! Since we finally picked out some announcements our goal this week is to get those all addressed and everything sent out! Wow, big task, and on top of all that I need to just decide on a dress already, pick out bridesmaid dresses, find a temple dress, and find a few more outfits! It has already been such an overwhelming week and I know Jason is feeling neglected because I have been spending so much time with my parents, but I know he understands. Besides since he decided to take Anatomy for his one summer course, ha!, he has been studying like i have never seen anyone study! But he truly is the sweetest man ever. I cannot believe how much patience he has with me, and how much he does for me. I love him so much and cannot wait for 45 more days till I will marry my best friend, the man of my dreams, my Jason... <3

No comments: