Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7.20.2008

twenty-six days


Tonight is my first shower that my sisters are putting on for me (Ashley, Katie, and Erin) i wish Brittani could be here, but she will be on WEDNESDAY! So it is a Lingirie Shower and Ashley made the absolutely cutest invites ever! (see picture above) and if you can't read them, they say "Something borrowed, something blue, forget that!!! Jason likes see-through!!!!!" So cute! I am so excited for some cute..things... ;)
Jason and I have been apart for 8 days now and it is horrible!!!! I don't know how I am alive still! He is my everything and in 26 days it will be official! So he is back home and I am out in Napa getting some finishing touches done. Some of which are my showers! Besides my sisters shower, I also have another one and these are the invites!!! My face is on the front they are hilarious and SOOO cute! Thanks Ginnie!

Anyways, time is getting so close to the big day and I can not wait! Everything is falling into place just perfectly!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Check out our blog, I tagged you!