Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4.21.2009

the BEAUTIFUL Bride.. MRS Fisher!

This last friday i was able to drive home with Ashy! (she flew out thursday and we had so much fun and she drove home with me) it was a pretty good drive and a fun trip home which i will post more about later but saturday i had the opportunity to attend my cousin Kimi (wagner) and Craig Fisher's wedding at the Oakland Temple! It was so beautiful and such a perfect day. I got to go to the reception later that evening and even help decorate the get-a-way car.. (mmm..hotdogs HAHA) and here is my favorite picture of the GORGEOUS BRIDE!!!! Congrats Kimi and Craig Fisher!
(LOOOOVe her dress.. luckily no one pushed her in the pool either!!)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

She is so beautiful!!!

Craig, Kimi, Eli, and Owen said...

Oh Devyn, I'm so glad that you were able to come out to the wedding--it wouldn't have been the same without you. eternity would have looked a little different(if you know what I mean..:)) )