Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11.06.2009

you know zach's been here when....

upon my arrival home from work this afternoon, i find this...

and then this...

and then the drier is running.. and i open it to find this..


and then my computer was on a screen saver.. (which is weird because after 10 min it goes to sleep..) so thats when i knew i had barely missed zach stopping by the house... he even left his facebook logged into my computer.. but i signed out too quick.. oh the things i could have done ;)
well... why wouldn't he want to come over when he ends up with this...

folded clean laundry.. before he even returns again..
(ps i love having zach live so close!!!!)

5 comments:

Mama Blogger said...

You're such a nice sister. You're going to make a great mommy someday!

Erin and Zach said...

lucky zachypooh! I wish I could drop off my laundry at your place too...sigh...

Cathy said...

Brenda is very right!--you will be a great mommy and you are a great sister!!

Brittani said...

zach is so lucky! I used to go to ashleys house to do my laundry and then I would end up doing hers too...

Heather said...

ouch, okay. make me feel guilty! you're too nice!