Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1.09.2009

Jason VS Edward

It's not even a real competition in my mind, although Edward VS Jacob, edward would win! and he is dreamy, But I am very happy I have my Jason and not Edward! Edward does have nice hair(that HE CUT!), but Jason is a dream come true! Also Jason holds the priesthood, and can make real babies with me, He is always WARM, he doesn't want to eat me, and I can still be married to him for eternity without being a vampire, and without even being a vegetarian! See all the signs point to Jason, so of course I AM TEAM EDWARD, but nobody will ever beat my JASON... my sweet, handsome, gorgeous, amazing, chizzled abs, cute butt, stunning, hard working, worthy worthy man! i love you baby! Also, At this very moment I am uploading TWLIGHT from the internet, and yes going to watch the full thing, for free, on the internet!!! Not quite the best quality, but I GET to see it AGAIn!! In case any of you didn't know, I am pretty obsessed, I've only been to the theaters 4 times to see it, and have all the lyrics to the soundtrack memorized, and a poster (the one from the CD) hanging up randomly in my house! haha! It's beyond describible. For those of you who did not like the movie, or the books, im sorry, you are missing out. It is so much fun to get into it, and actually almost wish you were a vampire.. (but then remember that your life is actually so much better...) (p.s. i really actually love jason's lucious locks better ;) )

5 comments:

Nelson said...

How did this happen? I blinked my eyes and you grew up! Congrats on being married. It is the best!
Relieved to hear that you picked Jason. I read the books, and watched the movie. Enjoyed both.
Excited to be linked to you guys. I put you under "big city scene." Hope that's ok.

Brittani said...

you are so weird.

Mamawags said...

you crack me up... thanks for the fun today!!

April Kennedy said...

i loved loved loved your description of JASON. I might have a new Edward myself! Just kidding...he is yours and I have DAVE and seriously want for nothing more!

Megan said...

Yea for another obsessed twilight fan.