Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2.01.2009

Brittani's Birthday!

So I realize I am a few days late, but I really wanted to wish Brittani and HAPPY BIRTHDAY and honor her with a post.. better late than never ;)

Thank you britti for all you do. Thanks for being such a wonderful example to me and such a great sister. I am sad you live far away but maybe close someday. I am so thankful that you let me live with you 8 months of my life, I learned so much in that time and your example and husbands example of the way you live your life really taught me some important stuff and i know that family is the most important thing to me and i can't wait to have beautiful children like my neicey Ryann and i can't wait to meet Cara. You are an amazing woman in everything you do, delivering babies, great young women's leader (those girls love you SOO much), sister, friend, daughter, and mommy! i love you britt!

4 comments:

Brittani said...

crap- you made me cry! I love you so much Devyn and I love the time we spent together- getting to know each other better and the exciting and adventurous times you brought into our home. Thank you for making my birthday so special

Anonymous said...

Amen and hallelujah to the great daughter part--but could someone please find a washcloth for this poor little waif's face!!!!???

Mamawags said...

Brittani does rock! She is an example to all of us!!

April Kennedy said...

sweet post about your sister. bummer...i missed her birthday too...well at least wishing her a happy one.

p.s. love the angels and airways on your playlist!