Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2.14.2009

I LOVE YOU!


Happy day of love... a new favorite holiday of mine, now that i have the man of my dreams! We had such a fun day while in Napa.. although we completely forgot we would have to make dinner reservations somewhere haha we ended up being able to get in at one of my Favs.. UVAs and we even took my lil bro! :) I got some beautiful flowers, such a sweet card, and the CUTEST earrings that i will be wearing everyday!!
I love You my sweet husband Jasy-poo!!! I can't believe you are mine.. forever and ever muahaha... ps.. happy SIX MONTHS TO YOU BABE...

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute earings!! You lucky girl!

April Kennedy said...

sweet earrings! I seriously heart valentine's day too. I mean...c'mon...it is a day to celebrate love...nothing better. miss you!