Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10.11.2009

a beautiful day at the Salt Lake Temple




Friday was such a beautiful day at the Salt Lake Temple for my beautiful best friend. Jason and I were able to attend a wedding friday afternoon for one of my best friends Lauren. Lauren and I were basically born together and were bestest friends but then she moved to utah. We have been able to keep in contact and when i moved out to Utah we have been able to see much more of each other. I am so thrilled for Lauren and Eric Baker and It was such a sweet ceremony!!
(ps i am trying to figure out how to upload zach's Rumba video!)

3 comments:

Brittani said...

no one told me lauren got married! how sweet!

Cathy said...

Thanks for posting the pictures Devyn! I am so happy for Lauren and she is sooo beautiful! You two look so cute !!

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Devyn!  Of course I remember you!  I always thought you and your husband were so cute and wished I could have gotten to know you better!(I was usually chasing my son around at church!)  That is awesome your sister is here and I would actually love to get my hair done.  It needs it bad!  How much do you charge for a partial and haircut?  I know you will be super busy visiting your sister though so only if you have extra time.  It is great to hear from you!