Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10.14.2009

"...a foxtrot above my head.."

Since sunday i have been having one of the greatest weeks.. a this will probably jinx it, but i want to sum it up.. in few words: best lesson on marriage, tithing, naps, rain, homemade chicken pot pie, paper done (10/10), hubby 100% on Ochem test, workout classes, work, sale at beauty supply, productive, 50$ tip, no more saturday work, math test done,new G's, carmel apple cider, sweetest hubbby, patience, call from nephew, special call from daddy, another trip booked home, dinner with hubs and little bro, napa today, chicago saturday, doing hair,sweet facebook updates(levin's) and soothing music.. my new favorite song i listen to on repeat- its so relaxing and makes me so happy listening(belting) these lyrics... "cuz i get a thousand hugs from ten thousand lighting bugs, as they try to teach me how to dance, a foxtrot about my head, a sock hop beneath my bed, a disco ball is just hanging by a thread.." *owl city: Fireflies* Hope you all have such an amazing week..

Matthew 6:33

6 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Devyn....you need to come pick up your coat!

Spencer said...

Glad you are having such a great week. You deserve it!!!

Chelsea said...

LOL that was from me, not Spence, you probably thought that was weird. Sorry I was logged in his name!

Erin and Zach said...

I just downloaded that song! I LOVE it! Hope you are having fun in Napa and that your wonderful week culminates in wonderful Chicago ;)

Cathy said...

It's fun to have noise in the house!! Thanks. gastoni

Tiffany said...

This is exactly how I feel! I should make a list! And you're blog is super cute!