Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8.03.2010

3 months.

Elder Z WAGner has been out 2 days shy of 3 months, so we will call it 3 months :) i even got a letter today which made me so happy, even cry, and my favorite line from it, "You are definitely going to be a great mom. Just remember to be patient. It's a Wagner fault. haha." What a sweet brother to say that~ (no i'm not preggo, we were just talking about all the kiddos i love at 4H camp!!) yes, i do need to work on my patience. haha. so i can't wait to see this sweet brother in 21 months and give him a great big hug, and hopefully go here: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(note: as much as i miss my cutie little brother (that i always brag to all my students about) I could not be happier or more proud of the work he is doing for the Lord and finding all those people who are waiting for the gospel. It is such a blessing to have him on a mission.)

2 comments:

Brittani said...

what a weirdo. hahah... jk. i am excited to go to harry potter world!

Cathy said...

Cute post--3 months!! Sweet!!