Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2.27.2014

20 weeks

20 weeks with hazel and with Mvp.

This pregnancy has had many similarities and many differences! My face was a broken out mess with hazel (and my chest) and with this pregnancy I have not had any issues. I was a bit sicker this time- thrown up a couple times, but more nauseous and no food sounded good for a while. Luckily I'm not naseous anymore and pretty much everything and anything sounds delicious especially Wendy's this month!!

Some previous cravings this pregnancy:
Jimmy johns BLT
Bagels
Gummy fruit candy (not the fake kind!)
Wendy's frostys and jBC

No swelling..... Yet!
No heartburn... Yet! Bald baby???
I'm on track to still gain plenty- hopefully not quite the amount I gAined with hazel. 
He's a squirmer. It really is so fun growing a babe!





2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

You are adorable!! SO cute!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Yes you are really cute!! XOXO