Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8.08.2008

1 week......


Okay so its official! ONE WEEK.. or Seven days.. or 168 hours...or 10,080 minutes..or 604,800 seconds.. till we are MR and MRS JASON PICKETT!! I can't believe it is so close. So we have done all the finishing touches... talked with the photographer, DJ, caterer, florist, got everything ready.. except i still do not have my jewelry to wear with my dress! ahhh and the forecast is prediciting good weather.. high of 84 low of 54 and 20% percipitation... lets pray for no rain! It is still unbelievable that all my dreams are about to come true in a few short days... and the new Stephanie Meyer's book BREAKING DAWN is just making my life that much more exciting... If you have not read it.. at least read the first five chapters.. all about their amazing wedding.. and honeymoon.. and as i was crying reading it.. it just made me that much more excited for this huge event in my life.. YAYyyyy!!!!! So Jason and I just got home from a beautiful wedding reception for his missionary buddy.. it was beautiful but i just cannot wait for ours ;) Also thank you to our Grandma and grandpa turnbull who have been helping us out so much this week they helped when we got out carpets cleaned and are going to be there when all our furniture gets delivered!!! Jason picks up his Tux tomorrow and i pick up my DRESSS ahhh!!! I have also confirmed with my AMAZING hairstylist for our wedding up-do! Thanks to my bestest friend CHelsey... i will hopefully look gorgeous! Anyways it is such an overwhelming/exciting/a bit stressful/thankful/OH MY GOODNESS time in our lives!!! Eternity here we come!


1 comment:

April Kennedy said...

Less than a day now!!!! I just wanted to wish you a beautiful day tomorrow. I have thought of you all week long. I am soooo happy you are happy. I love ya Devyn....always have...always will. Best wishes tomorrow. Enjoy every single little minute of it. It makes me love Dave so much..just thinking of the feelings we shared on our wedding day. Can't wait to see you tomorrow evening.
Love, April