Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2.26.2011

Interview recap

So I wanted to take a picture of the poster I made for my presentation, but they loved it so much they asked to keep it so they could hang it up on their floor! I think thats a pretty good sign, but basically it was a big heart with zebra trim and little hearts all over it and then it said 'H E A R T' and then for all the letters I put words that start with each letter. All of the words were found somewhere in the Mission, Vision and Values of Intermountain health care as well. They were very impressed that i was so familiar with the company. I won't find out for a while i'm sure but i feel very good about it. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sounds great and so creative Devyn! I bet you did great. Glad to hear it went well :)