Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8.04.2011

TWENTY WEEKS

How far along? 20 weeks!! HALF WAY
Weight gain/loss: Gain. 14 lbs (yes i did post how much weight i've gained...YIKES)
Maternity clothes? They are so comfy!!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? i sleep wonderfully- sometimes too good and then i don't get as much done!
Best moment this week? Jason felt her move for the first time- not strong moves yet.
Movement: oh my goodness, if i didn't know any better i would think she was a butterfly.. lately she's been getting stronger though.
Food cravings: Banana Peppers.
Gender: little girl!
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss? my old figure- yes already!
What I am looking forward to? our big ultrasound next monday!
Weekly wisdom: embrace my changing body- be proud of my bump and eat healthy for my daughter.
Milestones: picking out her name oh and i bought a pregnancy workout DVD and LOVE it already!

5 comments:

jess mills said...

you go girl!!!! love the updates :)

~Trish said...

so excited for you. Pregnancy clothes are so comfy and feeling the baby move is so much fun. I love your updates. Yay for halfway!

Anonymous said...

that's excited. the second half of the pregnancy is way more exciting than the first! oh, and way to go on the working out! i wish i'd worked out more. Good luck with everything!

Mama Blogger said...

Don't forget about all those onions! ;-) Poor Jason.

Cathy said...

Times flies no matter what!! Half way baby!!