Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6.06.2012

Cloth diapering.

Well I decided to just try it out and went to this fabulous store called Bumrite and she taught me all kinds of things about cloth diapering and showed me all different kinds I decided to try out a few of grovia but now I need advice/suggestions/tips etc etc on your cloth diapering experiences!!! I just got them today so they are in the wash right now I was told to wash them three times before using to help with absorption.

2 comments:

Mama Blogger said...

I have to say Hazey's little fluffy tushy is awfully cute!

david and christina said...

you need to ask the lady at Bumrite about CJs BUTTer because it is FANTASTIC!!!!
you can also look up a service that will wash the plain diapers for you . called tidee didee- check it out
good luck with clothe diapers