Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12.09.2008

UGLY christmas sweaters

(shh.... i secretly really like my christmas sweater.. and will probably wear it again......)

Tonight was my work party..themed.. UGLY christmas sweaters! It was so much fun going and buying funny sweaters from Savers and since Jason did not want to go with me...he let me pick out one for him to wear :) they didn't really have ANY good men sweaters... so i had to get him a women's XL sweater.. with kitty cats on it. and my cute husband wore it! we also had a fun white elephant gift exchange.. too funny for words. We had such a good time. (despite getting lost on our way..) can't wait 10.5 days till we are HOME!

Some of the salon girls and our sweaters :)

2 comments:

Brittani said...

your hair is getting so long!! wow. Somedays I really think about how awesome extensions would be. and then when i take them out my hair will be all long too

April Kennedy said...

those are hideous...and funny too!