Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3.01.2009

Both Moms' Birthdays!


MARCH 2nd is a very special day in our household as it is both of our mothers birthdays!! It's almost like mother's day!! Anyways today in church we had a lesson on gratitude and it turned into gratitude for our mothers. This quote was read "God could not be everywhere so he gave us mothers!" I thought it was so special and had to text it to my mom right then and there! I want to publicly tell both of my mom's how grateful i am for all that they do for me and my hubbs.. you raised both of us so well by being such wonderful examples and we didn't turn out too bad.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMIES WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you 2! We are so proud of you both and love you both to pieces!! (3 John 1:4) Both of you bring me great joy!!!!

Brittani said...

happy birthday to mommy!