Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8.31.2009

Back home..

Back home.. to utah.. weird to say that utah is home, but i guess since i am officially a resident (strictly for school purpose!) i better call it home. I already miss my mom and dad and sisters and brothers and even seeing baby addie everyday! but i am very lucky/excited that zach is here in Utah with us! He has even already been over for dinner and to do his laundry! We are so thankful to have had the help of our parents moving back in and getting everything settled and cute! My mom even made some curtains and pillows for me and i ABSOLUTELY love them!!
This is one of the cute pillows my momma made!

These curtains match the pillows in our guest bedroom

These are in the kitchen!
These are on the front door and match my living room drapes!!
THANKS MOM! I LOVE THEM!

6 comments:

sdralphs said...

so cute Dev! We need to get together!

April Kennedy said...

awww..those are so cute devyn and cathy!!

So did you take our garage door opener and key with you?! dave needs the garage door opener back...it opens all of his customers' houses!!

Brittani said...

sooo fun! i am jealous. come visit me!

Devyn Pickett said...

April- sorry!! no i left them at my house i stopped by to give them to you a couple times both times no one home! sorry ill see if my mommy can run em by!

Mama Blogger said...

Those pillow are absolutely adorable. I wish I had a mom who knew how to sew. I cannot for the life of me find anywhere that gives sewing lessons...

Cathy said...

Devyn-tell Brenda that I will help her learn to sew!! I would love to!