Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12.22.2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Hazel!


Before I get caught up on the other blog posts, I must post about my sweet sassy 2 year old!
If Hazel could read, this is what I would write in her birthday card:

Dear Hazel,

I can't believe you have already been in our lives for 2 years. Sometimes it seems so quick, but mostly I can't imagine my life without you, or even before you. In your two years on this earth, you have taught me more than my twenty-five could about Love, Patience, and the sweet innocence and spirit of a child! You are so spunky and always have your dad and I laughing! 
Some things about you:

-weigh about 26 lbs
-wear 18months - 2t. Whatever still fits :)
-size 4 diapers 
-gone pee in the potty a couple times
-count to 10, sometimes 20
-know your abcs
-you like to read books and sing songs
-very good communicater
-speak in sentences and let us know what you want!
-you don't like to try new foods
-you've been singing happy birthday to hazel all day
-getting the hang of opening presents
-wanted nothing to do with Santa, but gets excited when you see him
-you have 16 teeth
- love monsters, Mickey, monkey George,  bubble guppies, 
-love being social
-gives kisses
-likes to tickle people 
-you have been giving lots of compliments lately especially telling people you like their hair.
-use please and thank you often 
-you are getting good at saying prayers  
-you like to hide
-love to wash your hands
-swim & lay down in the bath tub 
-LovE FaceTime!


I could go on forever!
You are the light of our lives. You are smart, beautiful and so sweet. I am so blessed to be your mommy!!!! I love you my little princess hazey pops!!!!

Love your mommy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Beautiful Hazel!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

You also need to add that she loves to play (or clean) with the baby wipes!!