Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1.05.2014

BSN

First all, Thank you to all of my family and friends for your love and support during my journey. Especially Jason. He is stressed enough in school, but when I was in school too- it may have stressed him out more ;). Thanks for letting me reach my goals Jas!!!

I finally got my Bachelors. It's about freakin time, right? Well, I was on the long path and let me take you down my schooling journey.

2006- Graduated high school & Cosmetology school
2007,2008- played around, got my first 'F', changed my major from pre-nursing to business and started taking some general courses.
2009- committed myself to becoming a nurse, although i had always wanted to, I never thought I was smart enough (hence my F) or dedicated enough, this time I meant it. started completing pre-requisites for nursing school
2010- Accepted to Nursing 
2012- Graduated with my Associates in Nursing and passes my NCLEX-RN
2012- was accepted into a BSN program
2013- Graduated with my Bachelors of science in Nursing.

I think I am all done with school. 

For now.

I can't wait for my Diploma to arrive.

I didn't really believe I had graduated, until today, when I logged onto my school account and found this:
Degree Application Details
StatusDegree TypeDegreeMajorGraduation Session/YearWalking Ceremony Session/YearAction
Degree PostedOtherBachelor of ScienceNursingFall 2013 
Status Key:
  • Degree Posted - Your degree has been posted to your transcript. Diplomas will be mailed within 4-6 weeks. If needed, you may order a transcript documenting your completed degree by selecting the "Transcript Request" link on the left side of this page. Congratulations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Devyn I am so proud of you!! And I love you so much. What were you thinking girl?? You are a Wagner!! A job well done!! XOXO