Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5.04.2010

the day before..

today is the day before cinco de mayo.. aka the day before zach leaves on his two year mission. we take him to the MTC at 1:15 tomorrow afternoon... it has been a fun/sad/dancing/skyping/love/family filled day. of course we had to get the mish cut in before the mtc... BEFORE...

After....


zach- im not very good with words, but ill try to say a few.. i am so grateful for such a wonderful family and for your amazing decision to serve the lord. you will be able to bless the lives of so many.. including our own family. thanks foe being the amazing example you are. i love you.


ps.ill post dance/skype party videos soon :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks :) Hopefully there are not too many of me dancing. haha i love you so much

April Kennedy said...

I loved having my little brother on a mission....you have reminded me of all those feelings I had back then too. I always felt so happy telling people that my brother was serving a mission and I felt so blessed too.

Cathy said...

Hey Devyn- you cant get much better than that with words, We love you too and thanks for letting us all invade and stay with you and Jason!!