Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6.24.2011

fourteen weeks

How far along? 14 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Gain. 8 LBS
Maternity clothes? They are so comfy!!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? as much as i can
Best moment this week? Having my Dad do an extra Ultrasound so we could see our little Merriweather
Movement: I definitely saw a lot of hands moving in the ultrasound but cant feel a thing yet!
Food cravings: Tuna and pizza lunchables
Gender: Hearing the heart rate at 156 this morning- i'm leaning towards a girl now
Labor signs? NO!
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss? my old figure- yes already!
What I am looking forward to? finding out what it is!!
Weekly wisdom: sleep enough and be nicer to people
Milestones: into my Second trimester! and my zitty face is beginning to clear up :)

6 comments:

April Kennedy said...

oh zitty face usually means girls too! you look beautiful though...all aglow!

Mama Blogger said...

I did not see one single zit!

~Trish said...

Never had acne until I was pregnant. Then I had little zits all over my forehead. Could be a sweet little girl :)

Matt and Melissa said...

I'm so excited for you Devyn! How fun!
Also its so awesome that you get to have extra ultrasounds!

Cathy said...

XOXO!

Chelsea said...

I love your updates!