Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4.20.2013

she loves to hide.

hazel has always enjoyed a good game of peek-a-boo, but lately she has taken it to a whole new level. under pillows, blankets, tables, where ever she can hide. but a couple of days ago, she freaked me out. I knew she went upstairs so I went up there a few minutes later to go find her, of course i start calling her name and she was being absolutely silent and not responding when i called her i was worried she was hurt or something. Lucky our upstairs only has a few rooms/places she usually hides so i found her in my closet. it is a scary feeling, but she just busted up laughing when i did find her. I can tell we are going to have lots of hide-n-seek games whether or not I want to play. oh and usually she hides because she has to poop. haha.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

too cute for words!