Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10.13.2011

30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks 70 days remaining!
Weight gain/loss: Gain.
Maternity clothes? They are so comfy!!
Stretch marks? Aren't they battle wounds from my baby girl!?
Sleep? it's getting worse- much worse- i thought it had to be from drinking diet coke, but the last two days i haven't had any caffeine and it is still just as bad...
Best moment this week? hypnobirthing class- Jason has been practicing walking me through it!
Movement: yes all the time, she just wants to come out and PLAY!
Food cravings: caffeine....
Gender: little girl!
Labor signs? No signs of labor- but i have had contractions about once a day
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss? laying/sleeping on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to? meeting her on the OUTside! and my baby shower!!
Weekly wisdom: i need to get my butt to the gym. oh, maybe that will help with my sleeping?!
Milestones: being pregnant for a whole 30 weeks! she is the size of a squash or head of cabbage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XOXO!!