Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10.05.2011

H is for...

Hazel
Hazel Cathleen Pickett
This is a recent purchase that I wear almost daily. H is for our Hazel. That is what we have decided to name her. We love it. and even when I do think of a name that i could possibly like, i'll run it by Jason, it's always an instant no. He says she is already our Hazel, and she is. How we chose the name? It was never on any lists we made, its not a family name, it just came to us one day and we knew from then on. Jason and I both have hazel eyes so maybe she will get those too ;). Her initals are HP just like harry potter, and we already call her our little hazelnut! and Cathleen is my best friend, my mom's name so it is a special name to us. We pray for her daily but have recently begun to pray for her as Hazel daily. Hazel- we can't wait to meet you! +/- 11 weeks! Love your anxiously awaiting mommy and daddy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Devyn, thanks for being my sweet daughter. I love Hazel too. And Jason- how fun!!

Chelsea said...

Love the necklace, and I love the name!

Matt and Melissa said...

Congrats on choosing a name! Its cute and I love that little necklace!

Brittani said...

that is beautiful! where did you get it??