Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11.22.2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and I have more to be thankful for than a post could cover- luckily you can read several posts as to what I am thankful for. As I start this thanksgiving realizing it is Hazel's very first thanksgiving and last year I was 36 weeks preggo at thanksgiving and today she is 11 months. I am thankful for my healthy perfect daughter and my wonderful husband!! here is pictures of our last 4 thanksgiving's together, just us two.. now holidays are much more exciting,  and more pictures will be taken. I love my sweet growing family. 


Our first married thanksgiving 2008
thanksgiving 2009
thanksgiving 2010


Last Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgivings to you!! What a fun post with sweet pictures!!