Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12.22.2012

Happy birthday Hazel

Dear hazel,
Today you turned one years old. Today you had your first maple bar, first egg, first cupcake and first swig of cows milk. We threw you a pink birthday bash which included your family and closest friends. You loved the balloons the most, and enjoyed running around with all the kids playing. You were gifted some amazing things and are very spoiled and loved!
I absolutely love being your mom and have loved watching you grow an change every single day! It amazes me the smart little girl you are growing into. I love you with all my heart and can't wait to see you grow up even more! Love your biggest fan!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo
(Tomorrow I will post sticky bellies with 12 month milestones!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hazel!!