Pages

9.09.2012

Flu shots

Have you gotten your flu shot this year? What? You think it's too early?? No way! Never too early ;) it take 2-3 weeks for the immunization to kick in and it lasts up to a year! Don't you wish I could give you your flu shot? I wish I could too! This past week started flu shot clinics for me. I sit at Walmart and sams club for hours and wait for you to come to me... It's a job I don't have regular shifts but I am grateful for some work even though I miss these cuties while I am away (oh and check out Jason's dessert one night!!)

4 comments:

Brittani Hamilton said...

cara got her flu shot... now we need to get ryanns.

{april kennedy} said...

love love love the new design and bigger pictures!! and i'm working on flu shots. thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous said...

ok Jason--- I want a bite!!

Kendra said...

Hehe, I do that too! And I take credit for telling you about the job :)